220 Third Street
Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
The Fairport Harbor Port Authority was created in 1956 by the Fairport Harbor Village Council and was given the authority to protect any and all water within the Village of Fairport Harbor.
At this time the Port Authority is operating the Fairport Harbor Port Authority’s boat launch ramp at the end of Water Street. The ramp consists of two inbound ramps and two out ramps plus a Jet Ski ramp.
Single vessel launch: $10
Double vessel launch: $15
Gift cards, season pass and dockage available by the month or year, purchased at ramp.
Handicap access transient boat docks available.
Photo Credit: Lake County Business Journal
The Board is empowered to apply for grants for dredging and any improvements needed at the ramp. In 1999 the Board applied and was granted money to build the existing wall that forms the dock area from the Ohio Division of Natural Resources.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors is appointed by the Mayor of Fairport with the approval of the Village Council for terms of four years. The Authority is comprised of five Board of Directors members and a recording secretary.
James Cardina, President
Samuel Schuster, Vice President
Dave Burrier, Member
Michael Scruggs, Member
Timothy Hadden, Member
Kristine Reed, Recording Sec/Treasurer
Village of Fairport Harbor
220 Third Street Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077
Phone: (440) 352-3620 Fax: (440) 352-8872